The Axceller Kit is built for Case combine rotors on all models from the 1440 to the 2388. The Axceller can be installed in the field, requiring no welding or cutting.
- Unit comes balanced, with only minimal static rotor re-balancing required after installation is complete.
- Impeller blades are ½” thick material.
- Front hub is machined cast iron.
- Improved feeding into rotor takes away feeder house rumble in tough and heavy conditions.
- Increased combine capacity can be achieved in tougher conditions.
- Improved fuel economy can be seen.
- Lead edge is hard-surfaced for maximum longevity.
- Material is more evenly distributed over concave and sieve area.
- Easy installation to existing rotor mounts.
Axceller 60 Series installation instructions (PDF)
Axceller 80 Series installation instructions (PDF)
To request a quote, or for further inquiries, please fill out the contact form below. Someone will reply as soon as possible.
Case combine upgrades, case rotor upgrades, case ih rotor upgrades, case ih combine upgrades, case ih aftermarket combine parts, case aftermarket combine parts